Fri, 25 Feb|
RECALIBRATE - Transformational Meditation and Yoga Retreat Lake District, UK
Gift yourself the time to recalibrate your mind body and soul and reconnect to your true essence and magic with this healing and energising retreat in the beautiful English countryside of the Lake District
Time & Location
25 Feb 2022, 17:00 GMT
Coniston, E of Lake, Coniston LA21, UK
About the event
Are you ready to reconnect to your true essence?
Are you ready to feel re-energized to get the most out of 2022?
Are you ready to nourish your mind, body and soul?
Gift yourself the time and space to recalibrate your mind, body and soul and reconnect to your true essence with this healing, energizing and transformative retreat in the beautiful Lake District.
Recalibration is the process of creating wholeness within by making the time for self-care when it is needed - Rest and rejuvenation is needed by the soul to appreciate all that life has to offer.
This special retreat will nourish your mind, body and soul with channeled guided meditations and workshops, yoga, Sacred Cacao Ceremony, Shamanic Fire Releasing Ceremony, vibrational medicine, breathwork and conscious food made with love taking you on a journey back to yourself and preparing you to create 2022 in your vision.
Curated with love by Shamanic Energy Healer and Reiki Master Francisco M. Ayr and Naturopathic Nutritionist and Yoga Teacher Jennifer Rose.
Suitable for all levels and backgrounds, the retreat will provide you with the opportunity to deepen or cultivate your meditation and yoga practices. You will be provided with a deeply transformative and supported space as well as tools to take home with you to use day to day. Get ready for deep inner transformation.
Situated on the picturesque eastern shore of Coniston water, Lanehead is a historic period property with sensational views within walking distance to the quaint English village of Coniston. Large private gardens surround the house, overlooking the lake and dramatic fells beyond.
The historic property was built in 1840 and was once owned by William Gershom Collingwood who acted as John Ruskin's assistant until the latter's death in 1903, and bought Lanehead so that he could be near Ruskin's home at Brantwood.
The beautiful private accommodation offers guests a tranquil and relaxing, home away from home experience.
Each shared room has an en-suite bathroom, free wifi and towels provided.
There are two comfortable reception rooms with log burning fires and stunning views over Coniston Water and towards the village and fells, a large dining room overlooking Coniston Water and a designated cloakroom, complete with coat hooks & shoe racks.
About the facilitators
The retreat's facilitators Francisco and Jen have held retreats in Argentina, Spain and Ireland. Each retreat is as unique as the individuals who feel the call to come.
Francisco is a channeler who can read the akashic records and guide people to their soul purpose and mission. He is a guiding light to help people reconnect to their own magic and wisdom.
His twin flame Jennifer is a Naturopathic Nutritionist who recognizes food as medicine and believes in the healing power of nature and the innate wisdom of the body to heal itself given the right conditions.
Together, they cultivate a safe space to give people what they need to shed layers and grow. The group of people who feel called to come on the retreat arrive as individuals and leave as the family that we already are.
what to bring
- Warm outdoor clothes suitable for English weather including suitable hiking/walking boots
- Comfortable clothes for yoga, meditation and movement.
- Any comfy blankets or cushions you wish to prop yourself up with
- An eye mask if you wish
- A note pad and pen incase you wish to journal any insights or guidance you receive during ceremony
- Conscious food (breakfast, lunch & dinner) prepared with love and intention by Naturopathic Nutritionist incorporating principles of TCM food energetics
- Sacred Cacao Ceremony prepared with Ceremonial Grade Cacao infused with spirit & prepared with love
- Shamanic Fire Releasing Ceremony
- Daily guided meditation sessions
- Reset your Nervous System and connect to your body with daily yoga and breathwork practice
- Reconnection with the Elements through mindfulness and Druid walk
- Cleansing, Rebalancing and Activation of the Chakras
- 4 days, 3 nights beautiful and peaceful accommodation on the shores of Lake Coniston in the gorgeous Lake District
- Power of Manifestation workshop
- Mindful Eating Workshop
- FREE 22.02.22 Portal Activation Meditation via Zoom
- 20% off at Organic Traditions Superfoods
Check in time: 4-6PM Friday
Check out time: 10AM Monday
Arrival from 1600 on Friday 25th February. There is time to settle in and have a mindful walk around the grounds or relax in the lounge before an optional gentle yoga session to connect to the body. Not long after yoga, a nourishing dinner will be served followed by light circle and intention setting.
Rooms must be vacated by 10am on Monday but we are still able to use the house facilities after this time and the closing light circle will take place after check out.
how to get there
The best ways to reach Lanehead are by car or train. The nearest train station is Windermere. From London Euston, the train takes 3.5 hours. (Top tip : if 3 or more of you come on the same train, you can get the ´group saver´ discount which is aa 1/3 off each!). The house is 25 minutes away from the stations, then you can jump in a taxi.
Shared Room with en-suite (pp): £555
Pay half now and half at the retreat by choosing the deposit option: £278
RESERVATION & CANCELLATION POLICY
The booking is fully refundable in case of unforeseeable Covid-19 related cancellation from our end, and with suitable medical proof if you have to cancel due to Covid-19 infection. However, if you wish to carry over to another retreat we can arrange it for you. We will keep you updated about travel requirements in the UK.
The deposit is fully refundable if the booking is canceled up to 60 days before the arrival date.
The deposit is non-refundable if canceled for any other reason.
You will receive our welcome brochure as soon as we have received your payment.
+£6.95 service fee
+£6.95 service fee0
Thank you for your booking!
- Available now!Encounter RecordedAvailable now!Encounter Recorded🌟This formation is a connection with Master Anubis. Anubis as god of liberation, as a guide to the light of everything that is required. His technique removes bonds, karmic ties, non-light magic and any low vibrational energy.